Sunday, April 24, 2011
Cookies n Cream Cookies
Rating 4.75 out of 5 (I felt guilty giving this a 5 when it is sooooo unhealthy)
I nearly had a heart attack when I saw these cookies on See Jane in the Kitchen. Partly because of the amount of sugar in the cookies but mostly because it looked like such an excellent guilty pleasure. I just couldn't wait to mix up a double-batch for our freezer.
Ingredients
2 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 (4.2 ounce) package Cookies 'n Creme pudding mix
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups white chocolate chips
15 Oreo cookies, very coarsly chopped
Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream butter and sugars, add pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking soda with a whisk then add it to the butter mixture.
4. Stir in the chocolate chips and Oreo cookies. (Here is where you can flash freeze the dough and bag the individual cookies in the freezer)
5. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes in preheated oven until cookies tops barely have a touch of brown.
Makes 3 dozen cookies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment