Monday, March 4, 2013

Weekly Menu for Feb 25 - Feb 30, 2013

Breakfast
Oatmeal with baked peaches and apples and greek yogurt
Freezer sausage, egg and cheese breakfast sandwich  (4 stars)
I will do this again soon. I used six eggs,  a couple dribbles of milk, salt and pepper. Lightly beat the mixture and poured it into a greased baking pan. I baked at 350 until it was done (I lost track of time). In the mornings, I took a slice of the eggs put it on a sandwich thin topped with spinach, sausage (if I had some cooked) and cheese. Microwaved the entire sandwich for about 35 seconds and enjoyed.
Lunch
Ham and Cheese sandwich on wheat bread with banana
Peanut Butter bread with banana and spinach
Leftovers

Dinner
Meatloaf
Roasted Chicken with potatoes, carrots and onion
This is a standard in our house. I take a whole chicken, season it (this week I used Penzy's Galena Street), and toss all the veggies and chicken into a roasting pan for about an hour and half at 350.
Pulled pork sandwiches with coleslaw


No comments:

Post a Comment