Photo from Once A Month Mom
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Once a Month Mom posted this yummy delight earlier and I knew it would be perfect in the mornings and quick to reheat. I stocked our freezer with 12 with little effort. I'm sure once the baby arrives these will be gone in a flash.
18 each eggs
2 cups Evaporated milk (you can substitute regular milk if you would like)
Bacon, cooked and chopped or a pound of crumbled breakfast sausage
2 cups vegetables, chopped (I used green onion, mushrooms, and green peppers)
12 slices Cheddar cheese
12 bagels, sliced in half
cooking spray
Directions:
1. In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add in additional ingredients except bagels. Spray an 9x13 pan and add egg mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Remove the eggs from the oven, stir, and return to oven to bake for another 10-15 minutes or until eggs are cooked through. Remove pan from oven and allow to cool.
2. Cut egg into 12 pieces and add one piece to each bottom of a bagel. Top with sliced cheese and top of bagel. Wrap in plastic wrap. Place in a gallon freezer bag. To serve: Separate the egg and bagel, reheat the egg in microwave and toast your bagel.



No comments:
Post a Comment